System Service

If the other support links don’t solve your problem, you may need to have your system serviced. To have your system serviced, please contact the CentralVac International Factory Authorized Dealer that installed your system.

If you do need to return something to the factory, you must have a Return Authorization Number, otherwise your return will be refused.

For Factory Return Authorization:

Contact Us »