When it comes to cleaning your home, your Central Vacuum is the most versatile tool in your cleaning arsenal. When you combine the ease of the Central Vacuum system with the Central Vacuum Power Brushes, you have an unstoppable cleaning force.
You can choose air-powered brushes that use air to spin the brush or electric powered brushes that use a motor. Both types are great to use in different situations. Here are some of the ways you can get most out of your system using power brushes:
- Air Powered Handheld Brush – This tool is perfect for smaller spaces like couches, chairs, cars, and stairs. It’s easy to use and has a wide-mouth to suck up dirt and debris.
- Premiere Air Powered Floor Brush – Put this guy on and watch it do the dirty work for you. This brush packs a lot of power into its 12-inch opening. It features a rubber bumper and adjusts to different heights automatically.
- TurboCat Ex Air Powered Floor Brush – This 12-inch brush is perfect to use on carpeted areas, no matter what type of carpet you have.
- TurboCat Air Powered Handheld Brush – If you have a hard to reach area, this is the brush for you. It’s only six inches wide but its intense power is perfect for cleaning.
- 360 Soft Clean Electric Powered Floor Brush – At 14-inches wide, this brush offers clog-free, edge-to-edge cleaning. It features an LED headlight, soft rubber wheels that won’t scratch your floor, and an optional quick release wand.
- 280 Complete Electric Powered Floor Brush – This 11-inch brush is great for low profile cleaning. It’s lightweight, quiet and features a telescoping quick-release cleaning wand.
- 160 Handheld Electric Powered Floor Brush – If you have a smaller cleaning job like stairs or upholstery, this is the brush for you. It features an optional stub tube to extend your cleaning reach.
No matter which brush you choose, you can rest easy knowing you’re buying the best brushes on the market. Contact us today and we’ll help you find the right tool to handle any job.